We are committed to providing you with a tailored wealth management service, designed to meet your specific needs and to deliver it through:
- Face-to-face reviews at regular intervals agreed at outset.
- Wealth Account: an annual summary of your portfolio of investments.
- The Investor: a quarterly magazine that includes features, and interviews with fund managers and clients (print and online).
- Online account access (register via the Client Area).
- Budget Briefing Notes and Tax Cards.
- Invitations to appropriate events and seminars; your suggestions are always valuable and your guests are always welcome.
- E-Briefing Service: bulletins by email on your chosen areas of interest from a range of topics, delivered to you on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as you like (register here).
- Annual and Half-Year Reports of the St. James's Place Investment Committee.
- Regular topical briefing notes.
- My Documents service: to capture and consolidate all your financial details in one document, for the benefit of your family and professional advisers.
Our service charter provides the foundations to build a strong and enduring relationship with our clients.